The Technology Steam Boat

Welcome to the 21st Century Technology Information Steamboat. You have finally arrived. Now sit back, relax and enjoy the adventure of sailing on the technology information shore.

There is a very big world of technology out there.

Lerah's Computer Classroom - 2007/2008

Lerah's Computer Classroom - 2007/2008
When you step up on the steamboat of technology, You surround yourself with technology at its best.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

TEACHING WITH BLOGS RESOURCES

The teaching with blogs resources gave me a great insight of how to design and create a blog. I can truly see how effective it can be to your students to use blogs in the classroom as a teaching tool. These resources guided me from the beginning of setting up the blog through the end. I was impressed with how lessons for each class and groups within the classes were set up and daily lessons implemented. I am very tempted to start a blog for one of my classes to get a feel of how the transition would be to teach my curriculum via blog.

3 comments:

CWalker said...

I agree. This blog looks great. Your students will benefit greatly by using a blog. Already you have much expertise in this area. I look forward to hearing the results.

Nan Lujan said...

Blogging would be a fun and innovative addition to any writer's workshop in grades 4&5 or in English class in grades 6-12. If you try it - let us know how it goes!

Princess Girl said...

The block that you have own is sooo awesome this is so fantastic about your life. When you started j-m high school. did you had experince in teaching about accounting